Taste of Bristol contest winners have been selected. Due to privacy issues we do not post online. The winners will be contacted directly. Thanks to the restaurants and everyone who participated in the Taste of Bristol!
We invite you to share your “Taste of Bristol” stories on our Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/WestEndAssociation
Tell us who you tried for the first time or other experiences you had.
TASTE OF BRISTOL 2019
Tickets are Now Available!
Get 20% off
At 36 local restaurants
During ALL of March & April 2019
Only $5 per ticket
Each ticket includes an entry in our drawing for over $500 in restaurant gift certificates (prizes range from $10 to $25 per winner)
Drawing, to be held 4/26/19, will be drawn from all tickets received by 4/25/19. Winners need not be present and will be notified.
Tickets are available at the Chamber office and several other locations and will be sold at the Bristol Home & Business Expo Feb 16 & 17,2019.
Proceeds from this promotion will be used to further the mission of the West End Association to help create and maintain a safe, friendly, and family oriented neighborhood and to fund our Rockwell Park Summer Festival
PLEASE CONTACT JESSE JABLON AT 860-620-2771 FOR MORE INFORMATION
BRISTOL SELLING LOCATIONS INCLUDE:
- 457 MASON JAR - 457 No. Main St
- BEACON PHARMACY - 57 South St.
- BRISTOL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - 200 Main St.
- GREER'S CHICKEN - 64 Matthews St.
- HAMELIN & SONS AUTO REPAIR 64 West St.
- JIMMYS ON THE RIVER - 249 Terryville Ave
- IMAGINE CAFÉ AT IMAGINE NATION MUSEUM - 1 Pleasant St.
- MINUTEMAN PRESS - 98 Farmington Ave
- PARKSIDE CAFÉ - 95-97 Maple St.
- RIVERVIEW APARTMENTS - 171 Laurel St.
- SOUTH SIDE MEAT MARKET - 141 West St.