COVID-19 Update for Taste of Bristol Cards –
We are working with our restaurants to extend the valid time for Taste of Bristol to run thru the end of May. We will keep everyone posted thru Facebook posts on our site and the Bristol Talks site as we get more info.
TASTE OF BRISTOL 2020
Tickets are Now Available!
Get 20% off
At 42 local restaurants
During ALL of March & April 2020
Only $5 per ticket
Each ticket includes an entry in our drawing for over $500 in restaurant gift certificates (prizes range from $10 to $25 per winner)
Drawing, to be held 4/24/20, will be drawn from all tickets received by 4/25/20. Winners need not be present and will be notified.
Tickets are available at the Chamber office and several other locations and will be sold at the Bristol Home & Business Expo Feb 15 & 16, 2020.
Proceeds from this promotion will be used to further the mission of the West End Association to help create and maintain a safe, friendly, and family oriented neighborhood and to fund our Rockwell Park Summer Festival
PLEASE CONTACT JESSE JABLON AT 860-620-2771 FOR MORE INFORMATION
BRISTOL SELLING LOCATIONS INCLUDE:
- BEACON PHARMACY - 57 South St
- BRISTOL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - 400 North Main St
- CAFÉ REAL - 156 School St
- GREER'S CHICKEN - 64 Matthews St
- HAMELIN & SONS AUTO REPAIR - 64 West St
- JIMMYS ON THE RIVER - 249 Terryville Ave
- IMAGINE CAFÉ AT IMAGINE NATION MUSEUM - 1 Pleasant St
- MINUTEMAN PRESS - 98 Farmington Ave
- PARKSIDE CAFÉ - 95-97 Maple St
- SOUTH SIDE MEAT MARKET - 141 West St