THIS EVENT HAS ENDED
Stay tuned for next years ticket offers.
We are asking everyone to help us get tickets sold this year. If you are able to take some tickets and get them sold to your family and friends, or if you can present our tickets to any local organizations, we will have a special drawing for a $50 gift card for all who can sell 10 or more tickets. Please contact us at WestEndBristol@gmail.com or Call Jesse Jablon directly at 860-620-2771 to arrange for tickets.
We invite you to share the “Taste of Bristol” promotion, which can be found on our Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/WestEndAssociation
TASTE OF BRISTOL 2022
Tickets are Now Available!
Get 20% off
At 37 local restaurants
During ALL of March & April 2022
Only $5 per ticket
Each ticket includes an entry in our drawing for over $500 in restaurant gift certificates (prizes range from $10 to $50 per winner)
Drawing, to be held 4/30/22, will be drawn from all tickets received by 4/20/22. Winners need not be present and will be notified.
Proceeds from this promotion will be used to further the mission of the West End Association to help create and maintain a safe, friendly, and family oriented neighborhood and to fund our Rockwell Park Summer Festival
PLEASE CONTACT JESSE JABLON AT 860-620-2771 FOR MORE INFORMATION
BRISTOL SELLING LOCATIONS INCLUDE:
- BEACON PHARMACY – 57 South St
- BRISTOL CONSIGNMENT – 1 Divinity St
- CAFE REAL – 156 School St
- FAMILY ROOTS PRODUCE – 370 Riverside Ave
- GREER’S CHICKEN – 64 Matthew St
- HAMELIN & SONS AUTO REPAIR – 64 West St
- JIMMYS ON THE RIVER – 249 Terryville Ave
- LETTERBOX – 169 1/2 School St
- METRO PCS – 171 School St
- PARKSIDE CAFE – 95-96 Maple St
- SOUTH SIDE MEAT MARKET – 141 West St