We are asking everyone to help us get tickets sold this year. If you are able to take some tickets and get them sold to your family and friends, or if you can present our tickets to any local organizations, we will have a special drawing for a $25 gift card for all who can sell 10 or more tickets. Please contact us at WestEndBristol@gmail.com or Call Jesse Jablon directly at 860-620-2771 to arrange for tickets.
We invite you to share the “Taste of Bristol” promotion, which can be found on our Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/WestEndAssociation
TASTE OF BRISTOL 2023
Tickets are Now Available!
Get 20% off
At 35 local restaurants
During ALL of March & April 2023
Only $5 per ticket
Each ticket includes an entry in our drawing for over $500 in restaurant gift certificates (prizes range from $10 to $50 per winner)
Drawing, to be held in April 20, 2023 which will be drawn from all tickets received by April 30, 2023. Winners need not be present and will be notified.
Proceeds from this promotion will be used to further the mission of the West End Association to help create and maintain a safe, friendly, and family oriented neighborhood and to fund our Rockwell Park Summer Festival
PLEASE CONTACT JESSE JABLON AT 860-620-2771 FOR MORE INFORMATION
BRISTOL SELLING LOCATIONS INCLUDE:
- AUTOMOTIVE PLUS – 534 Broad St
- BEACON PHARMACY – 57 South St
- BITES & BREW – 785 Terryville Ave
- CASA BLEND – 14 East Main
- DUSTY DUDE WOODWORKS – 1 Richmond Pl
- EXPRESSO CAFE -95-97 Maple Ave
- FAMILY ROOTS PRODUCE – 370 Riverside Ave
- GREER’S CHICKEN – 64 Matthew St
- HAMELIN & SONS AUTO REPAIR – 64 West St
- JIMMYS ON THE RIVER – 249 Terryville Rd.
- KIND CARE SALES OFFICE – 430 N Main St
- PAPI’S KITCHEN – 25 Middle St
- PARKSIDE CAFE – 224 North Main St
- SCHOOL STREET STUDIOS – 173 School St
- SOUTH SIDE MEAT MARKET – 141 West St
- TONMY’S PLACE & MARKET – 1277 Stafford Ave